Measures to support accessibility
Health New Zealand takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Health New Zealand:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Health New Zealand is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Health New Zealand. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Health New Zealand:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
If you would like to make a formal complaint about the accessibility standards on this website, please email us at email@example.com.